Lynchburg Humanitarian Awards
The 50th annual Lynchburg Chapter Humanitarian Awards Dinner took place on Thursday, June 1 at Lynchburg College. Under the leadership of Kenneth R. Garren (Lynchburg College), the following individuals were honored:
Richard N. Edwards, Jr.
Alice T. Mabry
Marjette G. Upshur
JEFFREY B. SPENCE AWARD FOR INTERFAITH UNDERSTANDING
Dennis S. Roberts
Humanitarian Level Supporter
Benefactor Level Supporters
Corporate Level Supporters
- AREVA Inc.
- Community Access Network
- English Construction Company, Inc.
- Liberty University
- LSC Communications
- Pettyjohn, Wood & White, Inc.
- Randolph College
Table Level Supporters
- Agudath Sholom Congregation
- Amazement Square
- Monroe G. Baldwin, Jr., M. D. & Friends
- Boyd Family & Friends
- Campbell Insurance
- Central Virginia Community College
- In memory of Juliette Evelyn Canada Glass
- Glass Family
- Greater Lynchburg Community Trust
- Greater Lynchburg Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
- William E. & Ellen P. Jamerson
- John Stewart Walker, Inc.
- Lynchburg City Schools
- Lynchburg Economic Development Authority
- Lynchburg Jewish Community Council
- Moore & Giles Inc.
- Dr. Mundy / Lyn-CAG
- Leslie & Kimball Payne
- Piedmont Community Health Plan
- Dennis Roberts – Family & Friends
- Rotary Club of Lynchburg
- Schewel Furniture Company
- Scott Insurance
- In memory of Kathy Graham Sullivan
- Robert Sydnor
- In memory of Betsy C. Upshur
- Family of Dr. Thomas T Upshur
- Shannon Valentine
- The Virginia State University Alumni Association and The Lynchburg Chapter of the LINKS, Inc.
- Virginia University of Lynchburg
- WSET Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. Epsilon Kappa Zeta Chapter