Lynchburg Humanitarian Awards
The 50th annual Lynchburg Chapter Humanitarian Awards Dinner will take place on Thursday, June 1 at Lynchburg College. Under the leadership of Kenneth R. Garren (Lynchburg College), the following individuals will be honored:
Richard N. Edwards, Jr.
Alice T. Mabry
Marjette G. Upshur
JEFFREY B. SPENCE AWARD FOR INTERFAITH UNDERSTANDING
Dennis S. Roberts
Thank you to the 2017 Humanitarian Award Dinner Supporters:
Humanitarian Level Supporter
Benefactor Level Supporters
Corporate Level Supporters
- AREVA Inc.
- Community Access Network
- English Construction Company, Inc.
- Liberty University
- LSC Communications
- Pettyjohn, Wood & White, Inc.
- Randolph College
Table Level Supporters
- Agudath Sholom Congregation
- Amazement Square
- Boyd Family & Friends
- Campbell Insurance
- Central Virginia Community College
- In memory of Juliette Evelyn Canada Glass
- Glass Family
- Greater Lynchburg Community Trust
- Greater Lynchburg Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
- William E. & Ellen P. Jamerson
- John Stewart Walker, Inc.
- Lynchburg City Schools
- Lynchburg Jewish Community Council
- Moore & Giles Inc.
- Dr. Mundy / Lyn-CAG
- Leslie & Kimball Payne
- Rotary Club of Lynchburg
- Schewel Furniture Company
- Scott Insurance
- In memory of Kathy Graham Sullivan
- Family of Dr. Thomas T Upshur
- Shannon Valentine
- Virginia State University Alumni/ Lynchburg Chapter of the LINKS
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. Epsilon Kappa Zeta Chapter